The Annual Membership Exhibit at Second Presbyterian Church, 7700 N. Meridian St., Indianapolis, IN 46260.
May 13, 2023 – July 21, 2023
To label your painting, please print this form: WSI LABEL FOR PAINTING.pdf
and please sign and return this waiver: RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY from church.pdf
Painting Drop Off Dates: Friday, May 5, 2023 – 9:00 am to Noon or Saturday, May 6, 2023 – 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Luncheon/Reception: Saturday, May 13, 2023 – 12:00 pm to 2:45 pm.
Painting Pickup: Saturday, July 22, 2023 – 11:00 am to 12:45 pm.
2023 Membership Exhibit Prospectus.pdf WSI will handle and promote sales through the WSI Online Store.
- All WSI members who have paid 2023 membership dues may register one water media painting for exhibition.
- Paintings exhibited in prior juried and membership shows are eligible, however the same painting may not be shown two years in a row.
- All paintings must be the original work of the artist. No copies or prints of paintings or published photographs will be accepted.
- Outer dimensions including frame must be no larger than 36” x 42”.
- All work must be ready to hang with flat hangers and wire. No sawtooth or screw-eye hangers will be accepted.
- All rules and requirements are listed in the Prospectus. Please read thank you!
New this year- WSI will promote and handle sales; and artists receive a commission. If your painting is for sale, please submit an image of your painting either with the online registration form or email to the Executive Director. Paintings will be sold online through the WSI Website Online Store. WSI will promote the sales of these paintings through the website and WSI’s social media. Each artist is also encouraged to promote the sale of their painting by directing people to the Online Store. The artist is not responsible for sales tax. The artist receives an 80% commission on the sale. 10% is donated to the church. 10% is given to WSI for handling the sale.
DELIVERY OF PAINTINGS
Park and enter through the double doors on the north side of the church. Each painting must be signed in at drop off.
Friday, May 5 – 9:00 am to Noon or Saturday, May 6 – 11 am to 1:00 pm.
Members outside Indianapolis may arrange assistance for delivery or pickup by contacting their WSI Area Representative. Check out the Area Rep Map on the Board of Directors Page to see all counties in Indiana divided into areas and to see who the rep is in your area.
The Watercolor Society of Indiana will exercise diligent and reasonable care, but neither WSI nor Second Presbyterian Church shall be responsible for loss or damage to any painting. By participating in the show, the artist assumes all risk and agrees to the rules and conditions of this prospectus. You will be required to sign a waiver for Second Presbyterian Church.
Please Contact Us. Thank you!
Membership Exhibit Opening Reception and Luncheon
Saturday, May 13, 2023. 12:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Join us for an afternoon of fellowship, watercolors and more!
View last year's luncheon and exhibit on WSI's YouTube Page Here.