Update for 2020 Membership Show – On-line
Hello WSI Members,
We wanted to give you some additional information concerning the Membership Show which is planned as an “on-line” show due to the Coronavirus this year.
The image requirements on the revised prospectus have been updated in order to produce a better-quality image for the online show:
- Digital file must be in JPG format. File size should not exceed 4MB.
- Image resolution should be a minimum of 72 dpi and up to 300 dpi.
- The longest dimension of image must be a minimum of 1800 pixels.
- No digital enhancement is allowed.
- The image MUST be oriented correctly (vertical or horizontal).
- Crop images to exclude mat and frame.
- Save the image with your name, and painting title. (example: smith, john_flower.jpg) This information must match your entry form.
Please follow instructions provided on the revised prospectus to submit the images. Make sure to attach the image as a “file” and not as a “picture”.
If you have any questions, or need help with your digital image:
Please contact Brenda Pettigrew (Membership Show Chair) at 740-833-6800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Deadline: Friday, May 1, 2020
Membership Show Chair