Hello WSI members, patrons and friends!
All of us at the Watercolor Society of Indiana hope that your are staying safe and healthy! We understand and recognize the current health situation is MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!
In the spirit of the arts, we would like to provide some updates for our organization in the short term:
- The 2020 Membership Show will be online only. This will be on the WSI website and all social media for Second Presbyterian Church. Signup for the membership exhibit here: https://www.watercolorsocietyofindiana.org/member-exhibit/
- The membership luncheon, meeting, juried exhibit image viewing and scholarship presentation are cancelled.
- The Juried Exhibit is A GO this year. For 2020, it will be both online and in person. If closer to the event, we are required to cancel the onsite exhibit, the show will continue online on our website. The link for the juried exhibit is attached here: https://www.watercolorsocietyofindiana.org/juried-exhibit/
- The Keiko Tanabe workshop is cancelled. It has been rescheduled for October 20 – 22, 2021. There will be a demonstration and general meeting on October 23, 2021.
- Keiko Tanabe will be the 2020 juror as planned. She will be conducting all phases of the jury process virtually rather than in person.
- Waycross 2020 has been cancelled. We have rescheduled Waycross for April 23 – 25. 2021.
Please stay safe and stay healthy!!!! Be sure to keep painting and submit your entries for both the 2020 Membership Exhibit and the 2020 Juried Exhibition. We look forward to see the amazing work of our membership!
IN THE MEANTIME:
Connect with us on FACEBOOK. The Facebook Group Watercolor Society of Indiana has over 200 members. This will allow you to stay connected with other members of the organization virtually. Send your request now!!!